Monday, March 8, 2010

A change

I'm changing this blog officially to "The Life and Times of an Airport Screener". I've realized that travel help really doesn't have much of a following, and I'd like to be on this blog for the long haul. I also came to the conclusion that the musings of a disgruntled airport screener might be more entertaining than assistance with the airlines or security. I will still offer travel tips and help, but only by request or if I find something that could prove helpful to the traveling public. I just can't see many people following a blog about travel tips, and long time travelers learn the new procedures or helpful tips when they hit the airports. So, I'm spinning off to the entertainment side of things.

So, starting today, less boring and more interesting.

1 comment: